My trip along the Appalachian Trail

This is a diary of sorts from the past that chronicles my journey across the Appalachian Trail in 1989. The Appalachian Trail is a continuous hiking path that extends from Georgia to Maine, and is over 2100 miles of some extraordinary hiking that traverses 14 states. This trip was the fullfillment of a lifelong dream. I hope not only to relive this dream in the pages of this blog, but I hope to take you along as well. So put on your hiking boots and enjoy the trip!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 7

Monday, April 10, 1989

Well, this is getting to be more of a lifestyle every day. The weather is supposed to clear up and warm up the next couple of days. Although today was cold, at least it didn't rain or snow. Things are really starting to bud around here now and it is getting very green. I had a long day of hiking today and the legs are really feeling it so I am going to crash early.

__________________________________________________

The first signs of spring on the AT

_____________________________________________

The ATOutlaw (that's me) chilling on the trail with my pack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home